a customised solution
to protect children
iSafe is a specialist in security, emergency management planning and training. Our SchoolSafe product is tailored to today’s requirements and it provides safety, resilience and risk mitigation services to schools and other educational facilities based on risk management planning.
A comprehensive approach
Mitigation of security risks requires a comprehensive approach to risk management. Emergency management planning provides an overarching process that can be enacted quickly by schools to minimise physical exposure in dangerous situations.
This includes establishing a security infrastructure and engagement activities to protect children who are at risk of attack, harassment or violence stemming from racial or religious intolerance.
Emergency management practices cover a range of systems already in place. We align these into coordinated and holistic objectives through the following services:
- Security risk review and assessment;
- Auditing emergency management plan, incident response plan;
- Tabletop scenario exercises;
- Emergency plan preparation and documentation;
- Security Technology; e.g. Fencing, Bollards, CCTV,
- Security Lighting, Access Control, Public Address Systems.
- Staff awareness and response training;
- Individual and group training;
- First Aid;
- Health & Safety representative.