Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) Training
Corporate Protection Australia Training (CPAT) offers a practical 2-day specialised Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) Training Program tailored to Australian Legislation and the specific needs of staff working in Australian Ports and Port Facilities.
Registrations are now open for our upcoming PFSO course on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th July 2012.
The target modules for this training are:
- Meeting the requirements of the Maritime Transport & Offshore Facilities Security Legislation
- PFSO Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing & Implementing a Security Plan
- MTS Incident
- Recognition & Response
- Two days intensive hands-on specialist training for all levels of personnel at our training facility in Murarrie, Brisbane
- Full transcripts of course notes and presentation
- Fully catered meals and breaks