We cover all aspects in MARITIME SECURITY.
Security Risk Assessment & Review
- Evaluation of the current security threat environment applicable to the area;
- Appraisal and evolution of identified risk events for relevant to the Port or Port Facility operations;
- Review of the Port or Port Facility Risk Assessment;
- Evaluate against the Maritime Risk Context Statement.
Maritime Security Plan (MSP)
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments;
- Development of Maritime Transport & Offshore Facilities Security Act and Regulation (MTOFSA/R) compliant MSP;
- Aviation and Maritime Security Division (AMS) submission and approval.
Internal & External MSP Audit
Delivery of an external audit report on the Maritime Security Plan including:
- Compliance with Maritime Transport and Offshore Facilities Security;
- Act and Regulations;
- Compliance with your MSP;
- Compliance with updated Office of AMS Guidance papers.
iSafe has worked in over 70% of all Australia’s critical
Port Facility Security Exercise
Delivery of a desktop and/or live exercises:
- Meet ISPS Code, MTOFSA/R Compliance;
- MSP requirements and compliance;
- We will provide you tools to test communication, coordination, resource availability and response.
Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) Training
Two day course contextualised to the Facility Port:
- Meeting the requirements of (MTOFSA/R);
- PFSO roles and responsibilities;
- Understanding the concept of the ISPS Code;
- Developing & implementing Security Risk Assessments and MSP;
- Maintaining your MSP including Internal & External Audits;
- Responding to Maritime Transport Security Incidents and Events;
- Maintenance & Compliance of your MSP.
Maritime Security Guards
Corporate Protection Australia Group provide professional Maritime Security Guards (MSGs) and Coxswains who have not only undertaken theory based but real-life training specific to the maritime and critical infrastructure industries.
Please visit the CPA Group website for more information.