VEHICLE MONITORING SYSTEM
Cutting-edge, vehicle & machinery monitoring.
- Real-Time GPS telematics monitoring;
- Remotely access the on-board data from the asset (vehicle, machine, equipment);
- Detect harsh acceleration, braking, turn and high revolution;
- Driving behavior recording and analysis;
- Record of Illegal start-up, impact and rollover alarm;
- Auto sleep mode to save automotive power;
- Wide working temperature range (from -30 to +75 C);
- Monitored via the Fleet Vehicle Monitoring System;
- Accurate mileage data (accuracy>99%);
- • Device collects Diagnostic Trouble Code for remote diagnostic;
- • Engine temperature data;
- • Stores break points data in non-volatile memory.
- Enhances site workplace health & safety compliance;
- Save on fuel costs by optimising processes;
- Insurance may be eligible for discounted premiums;
- Maintenance costs can be reduced;
- Employee fraud reduction;
- Increase route efficiency;
- Increase invoicing and time-sheet accuracy.
- OBD-II diagnostic interface
- OBDII/CANBUS protocol, DC 12V and 24V;
- EC25-E: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 for Europe, AsiaInternal GSM and GPS antennas;
- 4G LTE network:EC25-AU: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28 for Latin America;
- 2G GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz;
- 3G UMTS/HSPA 2100/1900/850/900MHz;
- EC25-A: B2/B4/B12 for the USA;
- CAT M1, NB-IoT network (optional);
- TCP and UDP;
- Supports WiFi Hotspot (optional);
- Update firmware over the air.
- powered by Zoota
How Fleet VMS technology works for you
- Real-time position of the asset.
- Lost signal – If there is no GSM signal the device will store location data in flash memory and upload once reconnected.
- Over speed – If the driving speed is over the preset speed (default is 120km/h) and last for the preset time (default is 90 seconds), it will be considered as an over speed. You can also set over speed alerts via the platform that are triggered immediately.
- Fatigue alarm – Once vehicle usage reaches a set time (default is 4 hours) the fatigue alarm will be triggered.
- Protection mode – If the device is set to protection mode it will trigger an alarm if certain behaviour (vibration/starting/moving) occurs.
- SOS alarm – The device has the ability to plug in an emergency SOS button. When pressed it will trigger this event.
- Driver behaviour monitoring – the system records harsh deceleration and harsh turns.
- Impact alarm – If an impacts is detected, the device will send an alarm and can make an emergency rescue call.
- Rollover alarm – If the vehicle rolls over during driving, the device will send an alarm and can make an emergency rescue call.
- Speed and RPM mismatch – The device obtains the vehicle speed and engine RPM, and then checks the relationship between the RPM and speed, against the preset matching criteria.
- Idle alarm – If the vehicle keeps a static status or its speed is always less than the preset value, it will be considered as idle status. The idle alarm will log once every 10 minutes if vehicle is in idle status. Idle times are judged by ignition and speed.
- Device plug-in alarm – It will trigger an alarm if the device has been plugged into an OBDII port.
- Power disconnection alarm. If the device has been removed from a power source it will trigger an alarm.
- Turn compensation – When a turn is more than 20°, the device will send position information.
- Second SOS event option. The device has the ability to plug in an emergency SOS button accessory. When pressed will trigger this event.
- Vehicle coolant temperature alarm – The device has detected a coolant temperature alert (default is 110 degrees).