iSafe is a team of experienced security and safety experts who provide or facilitate risk & safety management solutions both domestically and internationally. iSafe focuses on two key areas of consulting – Security & Work Health and Safety.
- Emergency preparedness response and recovery planning
- Enterprise-wide risk assessments
- Public safety and security assessments and auditing
- Development of security plans
- Detailed security design & implementation
- Intelligence gathering
- ICAM Investigations
- Business continuity planning
- Strategies for protecting crowded places
- Crowded places security audits
- The provision of security, safety and risk management training and development
- Emergency and permit to work software & systems.
Consultation and collaboration with clients, industry professionals and stakeholders are fundamental to iSAFE performance. Our philosophy maximizes outcomes for our clients.
Our scope of accredited training spans the many areas of industry safety, such as firefighting, rescue, dangerous goods, confined space and first aid as well as a range of other nationally recognised training courses.
Our highly skilled, industry qualified trainers provide real-life experience and this ensures theoretical knowledge and applied skill is imparted to participants for maximum benefit.
iSAFE operates under a quality management system developed in accordance with Australian and International standards e.g. AS/NZS ISO 31000:2018. This is underpinned by research-based information and intelligence gathering. Our compliance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, ensure, accuracy, relevance and quality.
A systematic approach, with proprietary tools and proven methodologies, is taken to all iSAFE consultancy.